I can remember reading a post about which of the positions for ads on the hubs were ours and which were solely for HubPages.
Now I am not sure if the changes to HubPages ads. as well as Adsense and the recent alterations have affected this.
I know they get 40% of the time for ads and we get the remaining 60%, but I cannot remember where to look to check which spots on the Hub are mine for Adsnse, I am not signed up for Hub ads.
Can someone point me in the right direction to read up on this, I will be back to read this post tomorrow, as it's a late here in the UK.
I don't know if this helps, but it may start you in the right direction: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/70520
Hello QuestionMaster, thanks for the link as that helps answer my query and gives me a stepping stone to look into this in more depth. I am trying to discover if the layout of my pages is the best possible one or not. However sometimes the way the hub looks (layout)is really important to me.
Thank you again for taking the time to answer this question.
by threekeys 10 months ago
Please explain your yes or no response. Many thanks.
by Juliette Kando FI Chor 3 years ago
I know we are all here to make some money, but having 10 ads on a page slows down loading time to such an extent that readers just don't have the patience to wait for a page to load. So they click away without reading our pages. To prove my point that the very high number of ads is to...
by B A Tobin 4 years ago
Have any of you found detestable ads on your hubs? It is a "game" with girls in bras...how distasteful I want it off my hub...do you know if we have a say in this? It has nothing to do with my poem and is disgusting to me.
by kmackey32 9 years ago
I have wrote a few hubs but I have only made about 8 bucks so far. I was wondering if one of you Smart ones, and I know theres lots of you here, anyhow could you take a look at one of my hubs and point me in the right direction of how to make it better? I dont understand what everyone means by SEO.
by Claudia Mitchell 5 years ago
I must have missed an announcement, but I have noticed a section down the right side of my hubs (as well as other hubs) and along the bottom called "related ads". I haven't clicked on them as that is a no-no, but am curious what they bring up. There also seem to be a lot more...
by Sondra Rochelle 5 years ago
Awhile back we were advised to remove all ads except for two or HP would come by later and do it for us. I dutifully removed all of my "extras", but am now continually seeing articles, some of them fairly new, with many, many ads. When I place ads on my hubs, I am...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|