I am new to hubpages and was wondering how do you know when you start generating revenue, how do they pay you (ie: do they send you a check or do you have to set up a pay pal account)? I think I started the ad sense. Any help or suggestions are welcomed....
Here is how you start earning: http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties
Most of your other questions should be answered on that page too.
HP ads will display earnings on your account page. The others are all unrelated to HP, so you need to sign into each of them to check revenue. You can quickly visit each site here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/
You won't earn anything if you don't sign up for the affiliate programs and you'll need a PayPal account in order to get payment from several of them. How long it takes to earn will depend on your content and how your Hubs earn. You know you've earned money when the various reports on the different sites show earnings.
You'll want to read the FAQ, starting here, http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties
And it's really helpful to read the Learning Center section on affiliate settings too, http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents
1. Google Adsense is the most important method to earn money through Hubpages.
2. If you already have an approved Google Adsense account just associate the same with the Hubpages - the views and clicks you get for HubPages Adprogram and Adsense will be automatically tracked (by the respective programs).
3. If you don't have an Adsense account yet, you need to apply for the same and get it approved from Google.
4. The payout from HubPages AdProgram happens through PayPal, once you reach the minimum threshold of $ 50.
5. The payout from Google Adsense happens when you reach the threshold of $ 100. Google has several options of paying you - direct bank transfer or shipping the check by courier - you can decide which suits you best.
It will take some time to start generating revenue through HubPages.
I also am confused. I was actually on here searching for this very answer. Thank everyone who commented and thank you Rehana for asking.
Sign up for google analytics and you'll be able to see your traffic and also adsense. Helps to identify the good hubs to write 'spin off's' awesome tool and its free
by Joe Young3 years ago
On browsing the forum, I have become aware that we can't earn on HubPages without AdSense. This is a grim realization for me.I have 29 featured hubs that are generally considered to be of reasonable quality. I applied...
by Stacie L2 years ago
I received a notice about being charged to keep my Amazon affiliate program active if I have no sales in 90 days. I'm sure others share this issue. Since I agreed to use Amazon under Hubpages program ID, I do earn more...
by Wag The Dog6 years ago
Another wrong idea.
by Levictus Marcus Saarith5 months ago
Hopefully someone from Hubpages HQ can look into this.I believe that those of us that are using a hosted account with Adsense are not getting any ad revenue on impressions from the niche sites.I base this on the fact...
by William F Torpey11 months ago
My Google Adsense Account has disappeared. How do I get it back?
by John4 years ago
My wife was a writer on Hubpages for over 2 years and she passed away in 2011. She has quite a following and people write comments several times per week on her hubs, which I do moderate and publish. In order to make a...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.