jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Problem during linking adsense account

1. Oyshi profile image57
    Oyshiposted 6 years ago

I am facing problem when I want to add my existing adsense a/c. It is taking long time ... just showing working. How long will it take?

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That may be a glitch.. try after sometime.. it usually get done in minutes.

1. Oyshi profile image57
        Oyshiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your reply. But I am facing the same problem.

1. Oyshi profile image57
          Oyshiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have tried several times using different browser but all the same. It is just showing "working". I have got the e-mail from google saying you have already granted access "hubpages".
          I have a different hubpage a/c linked with google adsense. Is it not permitted to to use two different a/c with same google adsense ID? Please help.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

No need to put your adsenes code in every hub. Just once in the 'affiliate' settings - found under 'my account', 'earnings'. Hope that helps smile

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Guess what oyshi asking is two different HubPages A/c linking to same Google Adsense account. It should be possible and I think it should work as I have seen some of the hubbers having multiple hubpages a/c.

Hope you are able to resolve the  problem

1. IzzyM profile image90
      IzzyMposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Of course it works. We are only allowed one adsense account.

HP has been 'playing  up' recently. It is probably a momentary glitch which will straighten out soon.

working