jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How Do I Find Something on Stumbleupon

1. Shadesbreath profile image87
    Shadesbreathposted 9 years ago

Someone put one of my hubs on stumbleupon apparently and I got like 550 page views in a day all of a sudden.  However, I can't find it on there at all.  I got the stupid Stumbleupon toolbar, went to the "all" feature, used the search... I've clicked every damn tag there possibly is to relate to it.  I can't find anything but just random stuff.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image69
      Ryan Hupferposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Which Hub is it?

2. thranax profile image31
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Stumble Stumbles me too..

~thranax~

3. Shadesbreath profile image87

Its my 3 steps to finishing a first novel one.  It's this one: 

http://hubpages.com/hub/Three-Steps-to- … ed-problem

4. Shadesbreath profile image87

Sweet, thanks.  No clue how you did that.  I was about ready to kick my monitor in.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image69
      Ryan Hupferposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Well I'm certainly glad that I stopped that from happening. smile

I just went to your Hub and click the 'View Reviews For This Site' button in my toolbar and whooolah, there it was. StumbleUpon is toolbar driven, so there's not really a whole lot of functionality on the actual website. As you saw, it can be rather confusing if you don't know a little bit about it.

They can send you some great traffic, but most of it doesn't convert well to ad clicks. However, it is a great way to get some backlinks to your Hubs, which is always a good thing.

5. Anna Marie Bowman profile image89
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 9 years ago

Yeah, I was pretty confused with stumbleupon, as well.  I created an account, and then just stared at the screen.  I was completely confused.  LOL!!  I think I am starting to get the hang of it...

working