jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Only getting some HubPages Email

1. ktrapp profile image99
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

Every day I receive the "Recent Notifications" email from HubPages, but I have just discovered that there are other emails that I am not receiving. For example, I have never gotten the newsletter and I would love to receive it via email.

I have checked my email settings to allow HubPages to email me and I know that it is set correctly because I do get the daily email from HubPages Editor.

I have checked my email account's spam folder and nothing is being received there.

I would appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks.

2. Sunshine625 profile image94
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

To receive the HubPages newsletter, be sure that "Allow HubPages to contact you" is checked on your profile settings. I hope this helps! smile

ktrappposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It is already checked to allow HubPages to contact me (edit profile/email settings). That is why I am so baffled.

And what makes it even more confusing to me is that I do get the daily notification email.

Thanks for trying to help me Sunshine.

1. Sunshine625 profile image94
        Sunshine625posted 6 years agoin reply to this

You aren't the first hubber to say that. Sounds like this might be a question for Simone. Good luck smile

ktrappposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sunshine. I wanted to make sure I looked for an answer through all available tools first. I really appreciate your help.

3. Sunshine625 profile image94
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

Edit your email settings within your profile.

working