jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

confused about ad enablement strategies.

1. Xenonlit profile image59
    Xenonlitposted 6 years ago

I see where some writers are choosing between Hub Page ads, EBay,Amazon and Google and so on.

Is there some penance for having all four ad accounts enabled?

If anyone answers, please spell out any acronyms! They brutalize me brain.

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 6 years ago

No, the best way to earn is usually by having all four accounts (eBay is fairly new, before only people who had their own websites could use eBay.)

After the HP Ads were brought in at the start of March, many people found their Adsense dropped drastically - many people experiment with whether there Adsense increases with HP Ads off.

However it's up to you - I generally feel you earn more with all four enabled, but  it depends on your topic and what market you're aiming at. So experiment away....

Xenonlitposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the quick reply! I will leave all four up, now that I have reaped a whopping total of 8 cents!

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The purpose for all 4 is to give you as many streams of income as possible.

The Google Adsense works and been proven very effective. Not to mention, you cannot actually turn it off, except to delete your Google Adsense account. But, that would be foolish considering it's a revenue sharing program to begin with.

The Hubpages Ads Program works and many people lay claim to it being effective. You cannot be part of the Hubpages Ads Program if you don't have a Google Adsense account active.

The Ebay Program is a shared revenue program created and developed by Hubpages Team, which will be paid to you for taking part.

The Amazon Affiliate Program is just that, an affiliate program. You can use that account on any location(not restricted to Hubpages). You earn commissions on sales generated however sales are generated. Not to mention, you can also optimize earnings by also creating your own A-Store, which allows you to direct traffic to just that, instead and you can create more than one for specific niche products.

All are for your use, but you are not required to use all of them. It's always a choice.

I hope that helps.

I would love to create an A-store and to choose the things that are for sale. Can I do it here or do I need a website?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Go to your Amazon account. It should have more information. And, no you don't require a website. The A-Store I think is a stand-alone page you can design. smile

Wow! I'll give it a try.

working