I have a successfully associated Adsense account and my account is showing earnings from the HubPages earning program too but when I checked the publisher id on my Hubs they are not mine! I checked my Adsense profile and there is 3rd part access though the status is "enabled" but the sharing shown is 0%. Can anybody please explain this?
My publisher id is pub-7......603
I'm not sure what you're looking at - but I did a quick check on your hub and the pubID number you quoted is showing.
Remember - it will only show for 60% of views, 40% of the time it will show Hubpages pubID.
The HP Ads Program and Adsense are two separate programs.
You receive 60% of the impressions and HP receives 40% with regards to Adsense. The HP Ads Program is the same.
There are less Adsense ads on your hubs if you're using the HP Ads Program and you couldn't be a part of the HP Ads Program if you did not have a Google Adsense account entered beforehand.
When you checked on the ID it was probably HP's ID because it was on their 40% of the impressions.
http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties the official reply is here... Your ads are displayed 60%n of the time and the other 40% belongs to Hubpages
What the heck? If you don't trust HP then publish somewhere else. There is nothing wrong with the system. It works on an algorithm which RANDOMLY choose Adsense ID 60-40.
Well, I know about the 40-60 system and that's why checked it 5-6 times but not even once I got my publisher id. Anyhow, I will believe you guys or better I will create a channel and confirm it. Thanks for your replies
It doesn't automatically go 4 of theirs, 6 of yours, it's generally fairly random so can take a few tries to verify.
yeah... what they said....just kidding , i only posted so i get more readership.. but at leat i'm honest about it.
by best of the web 9 years ago
I am watching since last 8 hours that adsense is not appearing on my hub http://hubpages.com/hub/600-Clerks-cum- … habad-BankI don't know why as i have enabled adsense in this hub too. And i also edited several times to see if adsense appears after it but no adsense unit appearing. I am...
by seamist 9 years ago
Please help me. For almost a month or more now, my adsense earnings have been non-existent. A few weeks ago, I checked my hubs and alot of them had no adsense ads on them. Tonight I rechecked them. After going through 27 of my top hubs, I found that only 9 of 27 of them have adsense ads on them. I...
by Rachael M Ryhn 3 years ago
Hello HP Community,Adsense finally approved my account a few days ago, but no ads have been displayed yet on my hubs to spite Adsense saying they are enabled. I am wondering if there is something more I need to do to enable them? I have already completed the following processes, and am noting them...
by Nathan Bernardo 8 months ago
Adsense sent me a message that says that my publisher ID is not in my Hubpages and HowTheyPlay ads.text files. My earnings are fine generally, not too concerned, just wanted to bring the issue to your attention.
by Jamie Brock 6 years ago
Yesterday I noticed NONE of my hubs have AdSense ads on them any longer... where the ads were there is only a white block of space. I still have an active AdSense account, none of my hubs are flagged that the ads are disabled, they are all set to "high". I completed the pin process...
by MKDan 5 years ago
Is there any time limitation for displaying the google ads on my articles such as adsense ads by my publisher ID is shown for only one year and do I have a share in ads displaying on my forum posts? How can I sign up for other ad networks partnered with Hubpages and how many articles I need more...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|