jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Help I have Problems with the Text Capsules!

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image90
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 9 years ago

For the last three days everytime I try to cut and paste from one capsule to another, a blurb comes up stating something like "All pasted material will be automatically cleaned up" to which it gives me a choice of "okay" or "cancel". When ever I press 'okay' the pasted text shows up but then the whole computer freezes up... If I press cancel... well wonder of wonders it cancels and my text is not pasted...
    The same thing happened to me just now when I tried to cut and paste my new "gardening hub" for the hubmob  which I wrote in 'Word'

HELP

1. larryfreeman profile image88
      larryfreemanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Zsuzsy,

Thanks for reporting this issue.  I will look into it to see what's up.  Which browser are you using?

I'll post here again if I have any updates.

-Larry

Zsuzsy Beeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Larry! I believe my browser is the old run of the mill firefox. I have about 6 hubs already that I wrote in 'Word' when I was away last week but I can't transfer them over. So I'm kind of stuck. Hope you can think of something to fix it. regards Zsuzsy

1. larryfreeman profile image88
          larryfreemanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Zsuzsy,

I was not able to reproduce the problem.  Each time that I tested cut-and-paste in Firefox, it worked for me.

In the mean time, I would suggest changing your editor to version 2 to see if that helps.  You can do this by going to "my profile", hitting "Edit Profile", and then changing the "Text Editor" to "Version 2."

When you use cut-and-paste between two text capsules did you have both open up at the same time?

Thanks,

-Larry

Zsuzsy Beeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Larry! You're my Hero! I switched the editor to version 2 and it works....Yeeeee hah
            I'm back in business. Thank you so much.  I tried again in version 3 and sure enough the same thing happened. (I was smart this time though and pressed cancel instead of okay and that way I didn't freeze up the computer) Thanks again Larry, I'm off, I've got some hubs to transfer.
            Kindest regards Zsuzsy

working