jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Problems with google adsense

1. couponsexpert profile image59
    couponsexpertposted 6 years ago

Hello,
    I signed for google adsense 2 weeks ago, and still I didn't get any answer. I got the mail telling me that within a week they will reply, but I still didn't get any answer from 2 weeks. Is it normal?
    Thank you in advance for your help.

2. QuestionMaster profile image85
    QuestionMasterposted 6 years ago

Have you checked your junk mail folder?

You can try to sign into  your Adsense account at Adsense.com and see if the message comes up saying "still under review" or similar. If it has been approved you'll be able to log straight in.

1. couponsexpert profile image59
      couponsexpertposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have checked my junk mail and there is nothing.
      I tried to sign in, but the status is still "Pending Google Application Approval"

1. QuestionMaster profile image85
        QuestionMasterposted 6 years agoin reply to this

In that case they're still processing your application. You'll have to keep waiting. Some times of year are busier, too.

As pointed out below, it can take anywhere from a few hours to 6 weeks to get approval.

3. Cyber Scribe profile image70
    Cyber Scribeposted 6 years ago

I help people get set up writing online which includes walking them through applying for Google Adsense. I've known it take an hour to get an account and I've known it to take 6 weeks, it just depends on Google's backlog.

What they don't like is once you have applied, if you enquire what has happened, so just wait, be patient and I'm sure you'll hear from them soon.

BTW Google just asked me if I want ads on my youtube videos. They said it "may take up to 48 hours" to get approved. That was 6 days ago!

working