jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Google Adsense

1. Hello, hello, profile image60
    Hello, hello,posted 5 years ago

Why does my Google Adsense acount show Hubpages and then 0 per cent yet active. Does that mean I don't get paid by Google but only by Hubpages. I know it sounds a dumb question to you but I thought we get paid on both.

1. ngureco profile image88
      ngurecoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This shows the absolute percentage change of earnings corresponding to the selected date range. If say you make $Z today and yesterday you had made $Y, the percentage change is (Z-Y)/Y) x 100%.

Hello, hello,posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello, ngureco, thank you for trying to reach my non-existing computer knowledge. On Google account states with Busika 40 per cent and 40 per cent Triond stated the same but HP stated 0 per cent and 0 per cent. Does that mean I don't get anythign from Google but jsut from HP the Google Adsense account?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
          Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What Paradigmsearch has said...

"If I've read between the lines correctly, it means that HP gets 0% of the revenue from your 60% of impressions."

Thank you, Uninvied Writer, for your comment.

2. ngureco profile image88
          ngurecoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I thought what you had in mind is in regard to a column in your adsense account similar to what is shown in the image below:

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5810980.jpg

Thank you, ngureco, for your explanation. It is so confusing for me.

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

If I've read between the lines correctly, it means that HP gets 0% of the revenue from your 60% of impressions.

Thank you, paradigmsearch, for your explanation. In the Google Adsense account it said twice 0 per cent. Sorry I forgot what those two lines were. But according to your answer I would get 60 per revenue from Google. Did I get that right?

HP is still with Google Adsense? There are some struck off like Xomba, Busika and Flixya as far as I know. Does that also mean it is a wsaste of time to write there. Sorry for not knowing and give you all a headache.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

No...your Adsense account is shown 60% of the time on Hubpages...you get 100% of the money earned during that time...Hubpages gets nothing. The same as when HubPages Adsense is showing on the ads, which is 40% of the time, you get nothing.

Thank you, for kindness to come back and explain it more.

working