You have good content but you could improve your hub with the following:
1. add relevant images (for example of acne) and label them
2. add at least one youtube video related to your topic
You might also consider setting up a different account with a different user name and publishing future hubs under your new account. You have to understand that your username "walkwithjesus" will influence how you do in the search engine rankings and possibly affect traffic negatively because:
1. google reads the words in your web address, in this case "walkwithjesus.hubpages.com" - and when it identifies the word Jesus in your domain name it will assume that your content is religious. But since you have written about acne, there will be a discrepancy between what google's algorithm expects to find at that address and your actual content which can cause you to be labelled as a spammer and struck from the search results. At the very least the presence of a non relevant word will not help you rank higher in the search results. Much better would be acne.hubpages.com (but that is probably already taken so you would have to look for other combinations)
2. some people may not click on an a web link that seems religious even if they are interested in your acne article because they may assume wrongly that there you are preaching to them under the guise of telling them how to cure their acne.
My comments about your username are from a search engine optimization perspective and are not in any way meant as a comment or criticism of your religious beliefs.
Best of luck with your writing and welcome to hubpages.
by Will Apse5 years ago
There is a lot of SEO related stuff about Panda in these forums, so here is something about quality and the kinds of content Google is trying to find and offer to searchers:It comes from Amit Singhal, Google Fellow and...
by Shadaan Alam4 years ago
Hello all my fellow hubbers, hope you all are fine and enjoying your work!!This is my first forum topic and i hope i am able to explain myself well here- as to what i intend to ask you all.My question is: I read...
by Liam Hallam2 months ago
What's the single most important piece of advice you would give to a new hubber?What do you know now that you wished you'd know/ or been told when you started? What's the single most important piece of advice you would...
by SuperheroSales4 years ago
I just read a Hub that said that the author was going to go to the freelance website and pay people to write articles for him that he would put on HubPages to make himself money from. That can't be okay with the...
by Simone Haruko Smith6 years ago
Hello Hubbers!As you may know from one of our newsletters last month, we are beginning to beta test a video feature that enables you to upload videos directly to HubPages. You may have noticed them popping up in Hubs...
by Ellen6 years ago
1. Relevance to search query2. Quality of content3. User experience4. Relevance to search query5. Authority of author (I hope Hubpages gets rel="me" working.)6. Relevance to search query7. Who's linking to...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.