jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

is there a public page containing a list of all my hubs?

1. capricornrising profile image61
    capricornrisingposted 5 years ago

I can't find a single page on my account that the public can also see, listing/linking all of the hubs I've written. The "more" link does not lead to such a page, as I'd hoped. Can anyone help? Does one exist and I'm just not digging deeply enough?

If this page does not exist, can I create such a page somehow? If I created such a list on my Profile page, will I be violating a guideline?

Thanks in advance!

1. Rising Caren profile image74
      Rising Carenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The "more" link does link to all of your published hubs. Look at it again and use the navigation at the bottom to access more from the list.

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

http://capricornrising.hubpages.com/

You can click the more button and it will take you to a list. Only a few are listed on each page, you need to goto the next page in the list to see them all.

Once you reach 15 hubs, a random selection will also be shown below the six that are there now. These change randomly.

You can post whatever links you wish on your profile.

capricornrisingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your help, QuestionMaster - I may indeed try to make some kind of organized list on my profile summary.

3. capricornrising profile image61
    capricornrisingposted 5 years ago

How strange. I clicked the "next" button several times, and got a "no hubs found" error each time. Now, however, it seems to be working. Thanks, all!

1. Rising Caren profile image74
      Rising Carenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Maybe hubpages was updating or something. After all, when I originally looked at your account, it only let me see 10 of your hubs, then a few seconds later it let me see 13. I don't know when hubpages updates, but maybe it was just some kind of sync bug.

capricornrisingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's exactly what happened to me. Thanks for taking the time, Rising Caren!

working