jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)

Tax Information

1. myloxyloto profile image61
    myloxylotoposted 6 years ago

Hi there.

I'm only a college student, coming from the Philippines, and I don't know how do I provide my tax information or even if I do have one so that I can join the HubPages Earnings program and Google Adsense. I'm quite confused about all the tax information thing. I studied the tax info matter further though, and I have now submitted my tax information through the 'Choose Your Form Using Wizard'. I signed up for the Hubpages Earnings Program, providing information about myself. It required me to make a PayPal account and I did. Now it says that I am officially enrolled in the HubPages Earnings Program.

And now I am just wondering if all that I did is right. I will really appreciate your help and insights. Thanks.

1. brittanytodd profile image93
      brittanytoddposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If it says that you are officially enrolled, then you must have done it right.   You got your Google Adsense account set up, right?

myloxylotoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, but not to the Ad Program yet. It says that I should first set up a Google Adsense account which I did. And here's what it says: "You may not apply for Google AdSense through HubPages because of the following issue:

* It appears that you have associated a Google AdSense Account with HubPages with the publisher id <removed> but that the association process is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google."

Does that mean I will just have to wait for further instructions because the association process is not yet complete?

Yes.  Check your email to see if there is a message from Google AdSense that gives you instructions on what to do next.  You may have to wait some days for this email as you may be getting approved.  (It was so long ago that I made mine; I can't remember the process.)  I will have to make a hub about this because a ton of people ask about this.

Hopefully you will get an email soon and then you can activate and link the accounts.  Let me know if you need any more help smile

I've checked and there is not. I will have to wait. Thanks for your help so much. I hope as well that I will get the email soon.

I think it would be really helpful for the newbies like me if you make a hub about this kind of matter. Thanks again. smile

2. sofs profile image84
          sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You need to remove your adsense number from your response...click on more and edit and snip that out right away.
          Yes it takes time for adsense to  send you a mail but have you checked it it is sitting in your spam list..

1. psycheskinner profile image84
            psycheskinnerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

...and responders also need to remove it from quotes.

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I think you need to remove Publisher ID from the public forum posts.

3. brittanytodd profile image93
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

Glad I could help, but the others are right. You should snip out your id if you haven't done so already. (my power is out so I have to use my phone to make this post and its so inconvenient.) hope this works out for you!

4. myloxyloto profile image61
    myloxylotoposted 6 years ago

Sorry but I clicked on more and there isn't any edit button in there. Can somebody remove it for me? Thanks for your help everyone.

1. emievil profile image79
      emievilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You're the only one who can edit your post. There should be an edit button at the bottom of your post. Click that then erase your ID number. You need to do that ASAP.

There really is not any. I'm so sorry. I've checked all my posts and the only one I can edit is the one I posted just minutes ago. Ugh. How I wish I could just take that out now.

1. emievil profile image79
          emievilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You can ask HubPages to delete this thread. try asking them through an email. Good luck.

You cannot edit cause its been longer than 4 hrs.  I will flag the post for you so that they respond quickly.

Oh wait, it was removed.  Sorry.  I was too late.  smile

Thank you all for your help and concern. Good thing it was now removed. smile

working