jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

"CONTENT WARNING: This Hub appears to be about cash gifting" Why the?!

1. Sottway profile image79
    Sottwayposted 6 years ago

"It appears this Hub might be about cash gifting. Hubs that promote these programs are considered dubious under HubPages rules and may be unpublished. This is an automated warning; if you've received this warning in error, please disregard it. Keep writing great Hubs!"

For some reason one of my Hubs which is solely about giving health advice on the topic of the immune system has been reported for cash gifting and may be unpublished?

How could this possibly be reported for cash gifting it has not mentioned nothign to do with money, cash or gifts etc...

http://sottway.hubpages.com/hub/Improveyourimmunesystem

How do I know if I received the warning in error, should I be worried?

1. missolive profile image96
      missoliveposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It does state 'automated'
      this tells me a human will review before unpublishing - if need be. Hoever, after reading your hub and seeing the comments I do not think you have anything to worry about.

1. missolive profile image96
        missoliveposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I meant "however' - sorry! smile

1. Sottway profile image79
          Sottwayposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for the reply missolive!

2. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes certain words trip the filter...since the process is automated , you need not have to worry, just send off an email to the staff.. they will ensure that your hub does not get penalized.

3. kschang profile image88
      kschangposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Did you have any keywords like free, gift, circle, cash, reciprocal, mutual and stuff like that?

Cash Gifting is just a pyramid scheme described in reverse. It's indeed illegal.

working