jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (19 posts)

OMG! I made $52 on Zazzle!

1. Night Magic profile image61
    Night Magicposted 5 years ago

Good the hear you're doing good, Andycool.  I'll have to try Zazzle and Evanto.

1. andycool profile image72
      andycoolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Night Magic. Wish you success! smile

2. andycool profile image72
    andycoolposted 5 years ago

I just noticed that all the sales took place when I published the hub even without mentioning any link to my Zazzle Store! The hub did act as a promotional hub without my knowledge. Now I've to insert the link in that hub. Actually HubPages is responsible for the sales. Amazing! roll

3. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

I have been with zazzle for over a year now, I remember last year being really excited to see around a sale a week and this year I am seeing them almost daily, some days several. I mostly post stuff I like and enjoy making too instead of designing for customers more and it does sell. I have tried comedy stuff and political stuff that is more for customers then for my enjoyment and that seems to sell easier! I am loving zazzle and am thinking I might be close to being able to make 'Pro-Seller' status if I can A. keep making designs that sell and then B. sell them! lol

I will also say here that I suck at promoting my work, most of my sales are referred from other artists. I love that both they and I get a commission for sales, makes it easier to get other people to do the promotion lol

Hey that sounds great and I'm getting excited, really! Would you mind sharing your Zazzle Store link? Thanks in advance, kirstenblog! smile

Edit: Please don't post your Zazzle Store link here! Perhaps it's not allowed  according to HubPages TOS! The "Original Post" - (http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1894303) of mine that included my Zazzle Store link has been removed.

Can I include my Zazzle Store link in my hubs?

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
        couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What are these sites about?  I couldn't find Evanto at all and Zazzle looks like custom mugs, tees, etc.  Do you place your own products on there to sell?

That's Envato, mentioned in my original post, which has been removed. smile

1. lobobrandon profile image83
            lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey do  I get paid if I'm a non US citizen??

No problem so long as you're from planet earth my friend! wink

1. lobobrandon profile image83

Oh great smile Thanks because I noticed that in the payment area they needed me to confirm that I'm a US citizen living in India...

2. kirstenblog profile image77
        kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sure thing! I actually have a few stores now. My main one is more art stuff with like fractals and such (not really stuff people search for but when they do find it I make sales smile )

<link snipped - no promotional links> (this has the most stuff posted, a lot of art and abstract type stuff)
        <link snipped - no promotional links> (not a lot of designs posted yet but the few I have started selling pretty quickly)
        <link snipped - no promotional links> (two designs and already sales, with the elections coming up I plan on adding lots more and have high hopes here)
        <link snipped - no promotional links> (and the last with designs in, I love this fantasy stuff and so do my customers it would seem! lol)

I started out with just the one store but after they changed the site and made it easier to manage several stores I have decided to create niche shops and so far it has been working well. I just struggle with the desire to post a new design to a new shop before I have a range to post, like the political one only has 2 posted designs but in the end I am happy as one has already sold and once I am caught up with the new products zazzle offers I should be able to do a few more pretty quick cool

1. kirstenblog profile image77
          kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ooops! I didn't notice the bit about not putting the link in here but I sorta thought if it was asked for it was ok then? If not, well I guess HP is gonna have to come spank me now! lol tongue wink

Oh and so long as you have 2 or less outgoing links your zazzle store link in a hub should be fine big_smile

2. andycool profile image72

Thanks Kirsten, before your post being removed I copied it. smile

2. lobobrandon profile image83

Kristen that's great to hear big_smile I suck at promotion as well - I'll need a few ppl to help me with that when I get started

4. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Congrats! It only proves that any one person can make money online and that one should never put all their eggs in one basket. smile

Thanks Cags! smile

5. Richieb799 profile image59
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Design t-shirts is cool, I tried it with a shop on one site before but I could manage it as well as everything else lol

working