jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Help with Hub Groups?

1. capricornrising profile image61
    capricornrisingposted 5 years ago

I'm looking for a page that contains a list of all my hubs that I've put in a single Group. The Groups tutorial contains this paragraph:

"After you’ve finished, a box will be displayed on the page of any Hub that is part of Groups. Inside the box is the title of the Hub you’re currently at, followed by an arrow. By clicking on the area, you can see all the related Hubs in the Group. You have the option of including a name for the Group that appears in the box."

I can't find this box (containing the current hub title with the arrow) on any of the hub pages that are in any of my Groups. Maybe I'm reading the tutorial wrong.

Any thoughts would be so much appreciated!

1. brittanytodd profile image90
      brittanytoddposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Underneath your hubs, by the vote up and down buttons, there should be one or two links that go to other hubs within the same group. 

Also, they put groups on your profile (although these are sometimes categories).

You can also see which hubs are in  what groups by clicking on "my account" and then "Groups" at the bottom of the black bar on the left. 

I hope this helps!

1. capricornrising profile image61
        capricornrisingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Brittany. I'm looking for a page that visitors can see, that lists only the hubs that I've specifically put into certain Groups.

At the moment I'm using the large categories. Unfortunately, there are hubs I haven't put into groups that show up in those categories!

1. brittanytodd profile image90
          brittanytoddposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Groups are different than categories.  I don't know of the page you are talking about.  Hopefully someone else can help you with this.

working