jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How do you get a lot of followers on hubpages?

1. carolinemd21 profile image45
    carolinemd21posted 5 years ago

Does everybody see your blogs? I'm kind of new to this whole thing. Thank you to all who answer.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Posting a really good rant will get you a few. big_smile

carolinemd21posted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 5 years ago

write a lot of good stuff,

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You've been a member of the site for two years, but your profile says you've only just started writing here.

If you haven't been interacting with the community in all that time, how would anyone know you were here?  Participating is how people learn you exist.

But if your goal is money vs popularity, followers don't make you profitable.

carolinemd21posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I only started writing here recently. Just set up an account 2 years ago. K thanx for the advice.

1. brittanytodd profile image91
        brittanytoddposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Relache is right.  You need to interact with others and make connections.  You have to follow people yourself and comment on their writings if you want them to comment or view yours.  It's just like networking in person.  Good luck.

4. carolinemd21 profile image45
    carolinemd21posted 5 years ago

Thanks yeah I started interacting and always comment and comment back. It's aggravating when people don't comment back, but I guess that's the way it goes.

1. brittanytodd profile image91
      brittanytoddposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome.  Yeah, I try to write back everyone, but sometimes I forget that I approved something and never commented back.  I find the comment weeks later and I have to write a "sorry, but thanks" comment.  Haha.

Yeah, as long as you stay engaged in a positive way, people will follow.  I guess Paradigm Search is right too, though.  You could get followers from a really good rant, but I'm not going to try it.  smile

5. calpol25 profile image74
    calpol25posted 5 years ago

Hi Caroline welcome, it is so aggravating when people dont comment back, but your taking the right approach. Relache is right dont be afraid of interacting. smile

working