jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Does adsense affecting Hubpages after changing its approval process to 2 Step?

1. nitintricks profile image60
    nitintricksposted 5 years ago

hello all, i am new user here.
    before trying my hard work with hubpages , i wanted to know, does an individual hubber can still apply for adsense and get one approve?

because I read several blog about google new 2 step approval procedure and many bloggers specified that it gonna affect services like hubpages,indiarocks etc.

does adsense new approval process affect HUBPAGES too?

share your personal experience,if you are also new .... waiting for good reply smile

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

As far as I know it has not affect on HubPages. It's not about where you write, it's about the individual and their location which matters to Google Adsense.

Example: people who live in certain parts of the world must wait through a period of time before their account is approved.

It doesn't happen with everyone.

nitintricksposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanx for reply.

Btw my friend is still waiting for second step approval, he got approve in first step.

but now three month gone, google is not accepting it neither rejecting in second step? do you have any solution for him?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There's nothing to get around Google Adsense. They will approve the account when they have sufficient reason to approve it.

Like I said, some people from different countries(different parts of the world) will have to wait for a period of time(sometimes that wait time is six months) before Google Adsense will approve the account.

thank you bro for removing my worries.....
          i will check my luck after my 10 quality hubs. smile

3. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Get your own site, approval is much faster with your own content rich site, irrespective of your location.

bro, actually i don't know much about seo,backlinks,alexa etc that's why i am here..and hopefully adsense also here smile

working