jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Update your Amazon and Ebay ads after shopping season

1. Stacie L profile image91
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I have been updating some of my sales hubs after I discovered some of the items were out of stock and not showing up.

1. 2uesday profile image83
      2uesdayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am having problems with the Amazon capsule currently. To begin with, I thought it was just a stock situation but after working on them today I think it may be something else.

1. wordscribe43 profile image94
        wordscribe43posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Me, too.  If I choose specific products, it doesn't work even if I've checked to make sure the item isn't out of stock.  It says something like "No Amazon products found".  BUT, if I do a keyword search in the capsule instead, BAM! the item appears.  It doesn't seem to like manual ASIN insertion. 

I was using Firefox when I had the issues.  I finally gave up and switched to IE.  Not a problem in Explorer... so perhaps it's browser specific (as I've found many bugs on HP to be).

Too bad this isn't in the report a problem section...

1. Millionaire Tips profile image94
          Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There is a forum to report problems.
          http://hubpages.com/forum/4

That's where I posted that I was having a problem.  I don't remember mine saying No Amazon products found though. It just looks like I haven't selected anything even though I have.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image94
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

I am having trouble with Amazon capsules as well.  Whenever I go to add or edit a capsule, it just disappears - so I cannot see any of the products.  It is only after I press preview or done editing or publish that I can see them.  They are not out of stock.

I thought it might have something to do with not uploading the new Firefox, so I went ahead and did that.  I still continue to have that problem.

3. Pamela N Red profile image86
    Pamela N Redposted 5 years ago

I can't get my Amazon capsule to load here at all. It is working fine on my Blogger account so this leads me to believe it's a HubPages issue. They aren't showing up on any of my articles.

4. Pamela N Red profile image86
    Pamela N Redposted 5 years ago

They magically reappeared. yikes)

working