jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Ebay Earnings Way Down

1. andyoz profile image88
    andyozposted 5 years ago

Over the past few days my eBay earnings have dropped way down.  I'm still get as many clicks but the EPC has plummeted.  Before Christmas time it was often as high as 0.159, the last few days though it has been at 0.020, I even had a day at 0.010.

That's a massive drop and it's really costing me.  I've still been making the odd sale so I don't understand why it has dropped so much.  Anyone else having this problem?

2. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Most could expect the christmas period to be your high mark - so if around .16 is what you peeked at , with the eventual drop in sales, a substantial drop would be expected.

Traditionally, your QPC is also effected by ACRU's and how quickly a sale happens and how targeted a sale is. I dont know if HP's reporting includes those key factors?

I would def be concerned though, people report losing their account for periods of .00 - .04 returns ... I peeked at around .75-.85 and dropped into the .25-.40 zone myself

andyozposted 5 years ago in reply to this

'losing their accounts'..... what does that mean?  Are you saying eBay actually close accounts down if they are not perfroming well?

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

yes

andyozposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, I've not heard of that before.  I did really well off eBay in December so would be pretty upset if they shut my account down.  Will just have to hope sales start to pick up ASAP.

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Shopping patterns ebb and flow.  It's not uncommon to have them drop off after strong peaks.  They certainly don't escalate forever.

5. ktrapp profile image91
    ktrappposted 5 years ago

I'm a bit confused about Ebay. I have a few sales, a couple as far back as Oct. 28, but have not received any earnings in my PayPal account from them. Is there a certain threshold I have to reach to receive payment?

working