jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Make Money Online Now

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image79
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Ok my long term Hubber friends.

Is it just me or are there so many 'experts' on making money now on HubPages that is Beyond saturation or what?

Right, my rant is done

1. Greekgeek profile image95
      Greekgeekposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, the problem is, "How to make about $500 a month which is less than minimum wage but at least pays for kitty litter" isn't a very catchy title, and may not fit well at the top of most articles. big_smile

Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow GG,
        I was going to use that title for one of my next articles in the 'series of money making articles coz I'm now retired and write just for fun'. But I think making money enough for kitty litter is a great group of keywords to aim for lol

2. wilderness profile image99
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

You're absolutely right - it is well over the saturation point.

Interestingly enough, the large majority of those who give advice on how to make money online don't seem to make much and often end up in the forums asking how to do it. smile

Not all by any means, but a great number of them.

Lol too many times I've seen this Wilderness... Too many times

3. LeanMan profile image88
    LeanManposted 5 years ago

Not been here too long but have seen quite a few people come and go after announcing how they can help us all to make zillions online in just three easy steps involving nothing more than a peeled banana and a bag of nuts..

Maybe they made their zillions and are busy spending them.. but i think not.. lol

4. SinghRajput profile image59
    SinghRajputposted 5 years ago

Now big fishes say companies or corporates are earning leaving no scope for individuals...

1. LeanMan profile image88
      LeanManposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We had better all give up now and give back what we are earning!!!!

1. wilderness profile image99
        wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you are in a "give back" mood, I just happen to know a very deserving individual (has a little grandson dressed in blue)...

Although I can't really use your peeled banana and bag of fruits. lol

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image79

Way to much scope available for individuals. Don't worry about the companies and corporates.

5. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Typical warrior forum threads goes something like this:

Original poster: Make $500 this weekend or your money back - Download My WSO, only 47$ for first 10 buyers. Only 40 copies available. Price will double soon, act NOW!

Second Poster: I want one review copy. Sent you PM.

OP: All review copies gone. Order now and lock on intro price.

SP: Thanks to OP. This is great WSO folks, XYZ marketer always over delivers. :-)

Lol goes to show with that forum, too many commoners, not enough warriors.

working