Friday New Writers HubNuggets Contest: Winners Posted!

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (37 posts)
  1. Enelle Lamb profile image72
    Enelle Lambposted 12 years ago

It's that day again where we encourage everyone to come out and support some of our newer writers.

Come enjoy some great hubs, and vote for your favorites!

HubNugget Mystery Theatre - The Case of the Missing KoffeeKlatch Gals

1. imran1988 profile image40
      imran1988posted 12 years agoin reply to this

its amazing  thought which you  have think about  the newer writers  and to give support
      Off course i will..

2. lacysmith93 profile image60
      lacysmith93posted 12 years agoin reply to this

hi

1. lacysmith93 profile image60
        lacysmith93posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I want someone to look at my hub

1. RedElf profile image89
          RedElfposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you're looking for someone to take a look and make suggestions, you could post in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum, or if you're just saying "Hi'" you could try The Sandpit.

You don't seem to have any hubs published yet.

Hi! and welcome to HubPages!

2. RedElf profile image89
          RedElfposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I see from another thread you asked how to publish - perhaps this link will be helpful:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/using-hubtool

You will find lots more useful information in the learning center (link at bottom of almost every page).

2. Simone Smith profile image87
    Simone Smithposted 12 years ago

Oh my! Missing KoffeeKlatch Gals! Mystery! Theatre! This is going to ROCK! Off to read and vote big_smile

3. Shanna11 profile image75
    Shanna11posted 12 years ago

Oh my! My Hub is on there! big_smile No way!

Enelle Lambposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations, Shanna11! Round up all your friends to come and vote for you!

1. Shanna11 profile image75
        Shanna11posted 12 years agoin reply to this

You can bet I did just that! smile It's one my personally least favorite articles, but I'm delighted it was picked nonetheless!

2. imran1988 profile image40
      imran1988posted 12 years agoin reply to this

shann11 for which hub you are talking about????
      My hub page is also there and  would you like to read

4. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image77
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 12 years ago

Only the Shadow knows where I have gone.  Have fun hunting.

Great idea and great story.  I voted for all three categories.  I had a had time choosing but I made it. 

Congrats to the noinees.

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 12 years ago

Mysteries and Sci Fi are always fun and this mystery should prove to be awesome.

6. Maddambutterfly profile image76
    Maddambutterflyposted 12 years ago

It's truly a privilege and honor to have my work chosen among so many exceptional writers! Thank you so much for the acknowledgment smile!!

7. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 12 years ago

Congratulations!

8. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 12 years ago

Read and voted! Truly enjoyed our adventures.  Great hubs...big_smile

9. abdulsamad152 profile image61
    abdulsamad152posted 12 years ago

That's interesting guys.......I hope they full fills our opportunity.......

10. ladyjane1 profile image71
    ladyjane1posted 12 years ago

Always late to the party but I am here and I will vote. Cheers.

1. glinnmgraw profile image60
      glinnmgrawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's rule is good ladyjane1, but always late is not better idea. I will you always first on all parties. yap....yap...Yap

Thanks

11. Enelle Lamb profile image72

Better late than never big_smile I suffer from that malady sometimes too LOL

12. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 12 years ago

More reading to do this week after writing. On my way.

13. Browneesorchids profile image63
    Browneesorchidsposted 12 years ago

How do I enter into writing contest that either wins you accolades or money.

Thank you

14. ormamoore profile image59
    ormamooreposted 12 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm new at Hubpages and thought I'd pop my head in and get to know some people.

15. Enelle Lamb profile image72

Welcome lorita4love, Browneesorchids and ormamoore - check out the Learning Center  for a list of weekly contests smile

16. Simone Smith profile image87
    Simone Smithposted 12 years ago

The polls are closed, fellow Hubbers! With no further ado, I present to you the FEW, the PROUD, the VICTORIOUS WINNERS!!!

Games, Toys, and Hobbies
    Can Videogames be Art? (Part One: BioShock) (24%)
    Clever Ideas For Simple, Everyday Things! (24%)
    Chess Visual Tutorial: Opening Strategy (21%)

Entertainment and Media
    5 Signs That I'm Getting Old (32%)
    For the Love of Directing Musical Theatre (21%)
    Reasons Why Hate Is Time Wasted (15%)

Food and Cooking
    Butter Caramels with Himalayan Pink Salt Recipe (36%)
    Organic Chocolate VS. Regular Chocolate (27%)
    Vegetarian Arroz con Gandules: A Modern Take on Puerto Rican Rice and Beans (13%)

Congrats to the finalists!!

17. Maddie Ruud profile image74
    Maddie Ruudposted 12 years ago

Congratulations to the winners, and to all the nominees!

18. Shanna11 profile image75
    Shanna11posted 12 years ago

Congrats to the winners!!

19. vespawoolf profile image92
    vespawoolfposted 12 years ago

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of the HP community. Congratulations to all those nominated!

20. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners!

21. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 12 years ago

Congratulations to all the nominees and all the winners!

22. leenamartha profile image40
    leenamarthaposted 12 years ago

It's truly a privilege and honor to have my work chosen among so many exceptional writers! Thank you so much for the acknowledgment....

23. Browneesorchids profile image63

How do you know that you have entered in a contest. I looked in the learning center and found it very broad. So do you just post a question under the answers tab, and you are automatically entered in the-a contest. Is it more intentionally than I am thinking? Do you post in a certain forum or answer a certain question or asked a specific question to be chosen as a contestant?

Thank you in advanced.

Enelle Lambposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to all of this weeks nominees - everyone is a winner in my book!

Browneesorchids, as far as the HubNugget contest for new writers, all you need to do is post a hub in any of the categories that are showcased. If your hub qualifies for original content, has an image or two that is either original or properly tagged, possibly a music score or video capsule and is nicely formatted, it is quite possible it will be picked as a hubnugget.

1. profile image0
        Catzgendronposted 12 years agoin reply to this

how do we find out what is showcased for the contest?

24. Browneesorchids profile image63

Im not sure, so many rules and stipulations to keep up with. Lol, I'll just stay true to my passion and everything else will fall into place.

25. Browneesorchids profile image63

Im really hoping for more followers in my articles. I have wrote everything myself, so al my things are original.

26. Enelle Lamb profile image72

Just in case anyone missed it, here is the latest forum post and HubNugget hub!

http://enellelamb.hubpages.com/hub/HubN … als-Part-2

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/92763

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)