New HubNuggets - WINNERS POSTED!

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (28 posts)
  1. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 12 years ago

June is busting out all over... Ah, glorious June, month of roses, noodles, and June Brides...

Wait a minute - June is known for roses, yes, of course, and brides! ...but noodles?

Enjoy our latest offering of new writers, with a side of noodles, in this week's HubNuggets Contest - and be sure to vote for your favorites!

The Making of a Super Hero - Kung Fu HubNuggets

1. Enelle Lamb profile image74
      Enelle Lambposted 12 years ago

Ooooooo noodles big_smile am off to read and vote!

2. Ladybird33 profile image64
      Ladybird33posted 12 years ago

I enjoyed these so much! Thanks!

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image87
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 12 years ago

The Legend indeed continues...

4. RedElf profile image89

ooooooh, I love legends - oh, wait a minute - THAT legend... Thanks Patty!

...and thanks Enelle and LadyBird33 for stopping by to read and vote!

5. MELVil profile image61
      MELVilposted 12 years ago

Just found out my hub (and my first one at that) is included in the HubNuggets and I'm tickled pink big_smile. Thanks to the HubNuggets Team. smile

6. ripplemaker profile image78
      ripplemakerposted 12 years ago

Kung fu!! Hyaaa! big_smile

7. RedElf profile image89

Well done, MELVil, and welcome to HubPAges!

Honorable Great-Grandmother - how lovely to see you! Enjoy the noodles, er, hubs... big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

8. tHErEDpILL profile image83
      tHErEDpILLposted 12 years ago

I am honored to be nominated (I know it sounds corny, but it's true).  I would have never expected this, gracias Hubnuggets team!

RedElfposted 12 years agoin reply to this

de nada, tHErEDpILL - congratulations, and good hubbing!

9. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Voted and Shared. smile

10. celebritie profile image70
      celebritieposted 12 years ago

Thanks guys your the best, this is really cool, nominated again. Wow!!

11. RedElf profile image89

Thanks so much, Cags - you always find time to support our new hubbers big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Hey, celebritie - congratulations on your nomination! Be sure to get all your friends to read and vote!

12. Denise Handlon profile image85
      Denise Handlonposted 12 years ago

Read and voted, RedElf. Great selection of newbie hubs.

13. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 12 years ago

My nomination for a HubNugget is a pleasant surprise. It's nice to know that someone besides me and my immediate family is reading my deranged ramblings. Haha.

14. RedElf profile image89

Hi, Denise - we had a great bunch to choose from again this week! Thanks for reading and voting!

FatFreddysCat, you just never never know big_smile... Make sure you tell your family to come and vote for you!

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
        FatFreddysCatposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, believe me, I've been pimping my nomination on Facebook, on some forums/message boards I frequent, and pretty much anywhere else I can think of!

Good for you - keep up the good work big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

15. bessie112 profile image58
      bessie112posted 12 years ago

ok, i get the rules

Welcome to HubPages, bessie112 - hope you visit the hub at the link above to read and vote big_smile

16. Kelly Camara profile image60
      Kelly Camaraposted 12 years ago

I am greatly honored and quite baffled to have been nominated here..wow!  Thank you so much.  Just to receive any sort of kudos for doing something I love is amazing.  I am off to show support and vote as well!

17. RedElf profile image89

Welcome Kelly Camera - your hub was chosen from among the other eligible hubs for this week's contest - you don't have to enter, all eligible hubs are submitted via computer.

Have fun reading and voting! Remember to tell your family and friends to come and vote for you, too.

18. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 12 years ago

The winners have been selected!

Autos (21 total votes)

- Need a cheap green car? (5 votes, 24%)
      - Ferrari Taste On A Kia Budget: Some Fun Used Cars You May Have Overlooked (4 votes, 19%)
      - The Other Detroit (4 votes, 19%)

Games, Toys, and Hobbies (27 total votes)

- Game Design Workshop: The Mummy's Tomb (7 votes, 26%)
      - Super Nintendo Best Memories (6 votes, 22%)
      - Android Games | Guerilla Bob (5 votes, 19%)

Entertainment and Media (120 total votes)

- Enter The Asylum: A Descent into B-Movie Hell! (83 votes, 69%)
      - Is Technology Going To Kill Us? Paging Mr. Schwarzenegger! (15 votes, 13%)
      - Facebook Myths Exposed (7 votes, 6%)

1. tHErEDpILL profile image83
        tHErEDpILLposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am confused how many winners are chosen?

Three winners are chosen from each category, determined by how many people vote for each hub big_smile

19. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 12 years ago

Woohoo! I won! I won!
      (Ahem) I'd like to thank God, my Mom and Dad, the Academy, and most of all Debbie Gibson, whose star turns in "Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus" and "Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" inspired my article.

big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Congratulations! ...and you're already formally attired for the awards speech big_smilebig_smile

20. Patty Inglish, MS profile image87
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 12 years ago

This has been a very entertaining thread and Round Up Hub, not to mention the 18 high-quality Hubs nominated for HubNuggets Wannabes. Congratulations to winners and wannabes and I cannot wait for the next installment!

Always a Fun Friday!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)