jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

A new Hubber is calling out to the HP Community can you please assist?

1. benbaligad profile image61
    benbaligadposted 5 years ago

Thanks, Mark and everyone.

1. profile image0
      markbennisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thats ok and welcome to Hubpages smile

1. profile image0

I had written a long introduction but it seems to have vanished?  Are well my intentions were good, good luck anyway benbaligad...  smile

1. relache profile image85
          relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's unlikely the original post "vanished" and more likely it and the reply that quoted it were removed by the moderators for being purely promotional, which is a violation of the forum rules.  But only the moderators could verify that for sure.

1. profile image0

You may have a point ‘relache’ as I have to admit I do struggle time to time in remembering every sites rules, by the time I find them and then by the time I have read them all, I just don’t have the energy to commit to my first thought of posting, again that’s a fair point and noted, thanks wink

2. CASE1WORKER profile image78
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

I have read and tweeted same hub- may I suggest that anyone who has not seen the original, has a read and does what they can to popularise the site!

3. benbaligad profile image61
    benbaligadposted 5 years ago

Yes, it was probably against forum rules.  I think we need to write articles that will put our point accross and still be within forum rules.

working