|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisements has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
My hubpages account has been linked with my adsense account but I dont know why the number of page views in recorded in my adsense account is about 15% the total number in my hubpages account. Please, Someone explain to me why it might be so.
These numbers will never match but - are you looking at page views or ad impressions? There are far more HPads than there are adsense ads, assuming you have signed up for HPads.
Adsense will record only 60% of the page views that HP does as well - the other 40% belong to HP. Slide shows are recorded differently between the two as well.
by Rohit4 months ago
I set up my hubpages account more than six months ago. The site has sufficient content, The association from google adsense is still pending saying Account Not Active An AdSense account does not exist for this login,as...
by William F Torpey15 months ago
My Google Adsense Account has disappeared. How do I get it back?
by KiaKitori7 years ago
Here is my problem: i made a second HubPages account. I set up Amazon, I set up Google Analytics, but I have not set up AdSense. I fallowed the instruction to link to an existing account, filled up the email address,...
by genebob4 years ago
While I link my Adsense account, it directs me to Google, which then asks if I want to accept the association, I say yes, then it directs me back to Hubpages, but it just loads a blank page, nothing comes up. I could...
by Sondra Rochelle9 months ago
Has anybody had experience with transferring Adsense accounts to a beneficiary after the writer's death? I am getting mixed messages about what to do in the event that I pass away and want my husband to be able to...
by eranahubs@hotmail7 years ago
My younger sister also to be part of hubpages writing society but she want to share google adsense account with me. Is it allowed to share one google adsense account on two hubpages account.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.