jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Wordpress theme?

1. examblog profile image61
    examblogposted 5 years ago

any one recommended theme like pagalguy.com [3 column] [diff layout for post page and home page]

1. WryLilt profile image81
      WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Do a search in your WP backend for 3 column themes, then install and test out the ones that seem similar. Or maybe ask on the WP forums. I haven't seen one that has a different post page and front page, but I'm sure there are some out there.

2. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 5 years ago

While we’re talking Word Press, anyone know a simple way to install an Amazon store on a WP Theme. Like Twenty Ten 1.2 or Grunge Style 1?

1. WryLilt profile image81
      WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't have much experience with Amazon stores. But have you searched all the plugins? Or done a Google search for plugins?

1. readytoescape profile image59
        readytoescapeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes all I can find is code, no simple paste and click (without knowing what to substitute)or import/export that I've found

3. readytoescape profile image59

I tried this one that LivewithRichard Posted but I could make it work, too much trade nonmenclature and abbriviations for me to understand fully to not mess up the code on my site

http://livewithrichard.hubpages.com/hub … ress-Theme

4. readytoescape profile image59

Others i have found you have to change your entire theme and there by re-edit your website, plus the ones I found did not appear to me to be entirely secure.

5. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Check Smashing Magazine for some 3 column wordpress theme suggestions.

working