Hubpages says "If you use Google AdSense on sites other than HubPages, you should setup a URL Channel for "hubpages.com"." How do I do this?
First of all, channels don't change/lower/increase your earnings in any way. However they do help you see where clicks and impressions are coming from.
To create a channel:
1. Login to your Adsense account.
2. Click on 'My Ads' up the top.
3. Click on 'Url Channels' in the 'Content' drop down section.
4. Click on '+New Url Channel'.
5. Insert the URLS of sites you want to track impressions for. For instance you can just put "hubpages.com" and it will track ONLY impressions on Hubpages for your Adsense ID (including your adverts as well as those shown by those you've referred).
6. Click 'Insert URL Channel' and you're done. This is not retroactive so will not track impressions from before the channel was set up.
by rancidTaste8 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
by Tammy5 years ago
I haven't viewed my adsense from Google in awhile, so when I tried to log on today to change a bank account I noticed I couldn't view adsense in classic view anymore. Previously I had the problem where I couldn't view...
by Daniel4 years ago
Here's something for you guys to consider, and I am simply reiterating a comment I made on another post. You need organic traffic to your Hubs! Why? If you are using adsense, or any other monetization method on...
by Sondra Rochelle9 days ago
I just suffered a massive loss in adsense earnings and discovered that it is because my RPMs dropped 87%. I only use Adsense ads and have only added three or so hubs to my sites within the past week or so. ...
by HELLA7 years ago
Hello again! So looking at my Adsense Overview, I see a particular number of pageviews that doesn't seem to correspond to the page visits in Hubpages I have for the corresponding day. I currently only have Hubpages as...
by BDazzler8 years ago
Is there a way to mark our hubs with particular ad sense channels? I actually made a whole dollar yesterday on adsense that I don't know where it came from. Most of my personal web sites have channels on them.My...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.