jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Adsense and Blogger

1. SimeyC profile image97
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else having a problem logging in to Blogger and Adsense? Or is it my simply very poor and inadequate laptop that is having the problem?

2. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

No problems here. How ya been? smile

3. SimeyC profile image97
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

I've been better LOL!

Took my car for a service, left it there and some lady backed into it/
    Then a stomach bug went through our house - my 86 year old father is very ill already and so hard to see him going through this!

Thanks for asking - guess I'll wait to review my adsense account - maybe get a nice suprise! not!!!

1. paradigmsearch profile image93
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I hope things get better.

As for me, my life is grim indeed. If things don't turn around real damn soon, it's going to be all over for paradigmsearch.

SimeyCposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Anything I can do? I mean it seriously - can't help financially, but I can assist with critiquing work, help promote etc.

I'm no expert, but sometimes an objective outside view can help...

I've been putting the word out everywhere. If there is any money on this planet for me to have, I will find it.

If you're looking for a quick few dollars have you tried slicethepie? You have to list to 90 seconds of a song and write a review as you go - you can earn up to 20c per review - or up to $8 an hour! Some of the music is crap but it seems legit - I'm getting close to payout and also have a few referalls that is helping - the extra dollars will come in handy!!!

This is an excellent lead. Thanks. My computer currently doesn't have sound; your lead has given me incentive to see if I can do something about that.

4. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I just saw this tweet:

"Colo. man who drove a friend's corpse around and used his credit cards has been sentenced to 2 years' probation."

I now have a plan.big_smile

Don't suppose the friend's name was Bernie was it??!!

working