jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Bug Problems in Traffic Sources.

1. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else having Bug Issues with Traffic Source stats?  All I get on my page is the title box and nothing else. sad  OMG zip traffic! roll

I have been redirected away from HP and unable to login on numerous occasions last week, which appeared to have been third party 'flea' activity... perhaps the fleas have jumped back onto my dog.. so to speak. sad

Cheers Team.

2. Pearldiver profile image81

I have Bug - 3rd Party activity on and off with this account... So within 1 minute of posting the thread - now I am gaining access to 'some' traffic sources info.  It intuitively feels like being Stalked - sad

1. Dale Hyde profile image84
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The site has been down several times today, that I am aware of, for maintenance, Pearldiver, so that could be related.  Apparently there are some issues.  I am not experiencing what you are, however. Could be the server your account is on is not the same server that serves up my account.

3. Pearldiver profile image81

Cheers Dale, thanks very much for letting me know that... it's a never ending and generally overlooked benefit of site management, isn't it sad

1. lobobrandon profile image90
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It works fine for me. But, at times the stats don't show - but, that's always happened - it happens one in 20 times or so! So, it doesn't bother me much. All I need to do is reload the page and it works - I'm sure it's not my internet or browser problem though!

4. cameciob profile image82
    cameciobposted 5 years ago

My stats don't work either.

1. cameciob profile image82
      cameciobposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My traffic stats is working now.

5. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Me thinks HP is indeed doing a major overhaul. In addition to the questions-adventure, I seem to have a recollection that we're going to experience a profile-page-adventure soon; that conversion to a carousel-format they mentioned awhile back.

1. lobobrandon profile image90
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

They did say that they're making lots of changes and that's one of the reasons the bookmarking feature is going down as well. The Q&A section and the new header were some of the changes, more to come big_smile

working