jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

Accolade

1. Suranee1969 profile image78
    Suranee1969posted 5 years ago

In my account page it shows I've gotten slightly over 10,000 views for my hubs but I still have not received an accolade for it. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It does take a day or two (sometimes)  to get the accolade... but it will come eventually, nothing to worry! Congrats!

Suranee1969posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Sofs.

1. sofs profile image84
          sofsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow! That is an achievement .. in three months you have got 10,000 views... awesome!  Congrats once again!

Thank you Sofs for you kind and encouraging words. I was hoping to write more hubs but with life's responsibilities I just haven't found the time to write as much as I hoped to have.  But it does feel great to achieve the 10,000 view mark in such a short time smile

1. Cardisa profile image94
              Cardisaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's there now and congrats on reaching a milestone. Hopefully you will reach the 100,000 views soon too.

1. AEvans profile image80
                AEvansposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You beat me to it! lolo! Yes it is there. smile

2. Suranee1969 profile image78

Thank you Cardisa and AEvans smile

My next target is 100,000 views Cardisa. But I need to write more hubs if I want to achieve this amount of views within this year. Unfortunately the problem I have is lack of time. Hopefully I will have some free time in April to write more hubs smile

2. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

If you look in the mirror at your avatar.. (kinda like from my perspective) you will see that it looks like your accolade has already been delivered and can be clearly seen on your avatar, stuck just above your eyebrows!

This will probably work out really well for you, because lots of people will notice your success and wish you what I'm about to:

"Well done and congratulations for such a good milestone!"  smile

Thank you so much Pearldiver smile

working