jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

My understanding about all payment, does it correct?

1. healthyrich2011 profile image61
    healthyrich2011posted 5 years ago

I'm newbie and I've read all in learning center. I just would like to ensure that I'm get the right understanding.

I activate all program in the Hub earning and will include amazon and ebay capsules in my hubs.

- Amazon will pay me directly to my amazon account, Hubpages will not do anything with my Amazon payment, right?
    - My ebay program will be paid by Hubpages. I earn some commission percentage from Hubpages, right?
    - I use AdProgram, so I will be get paid from GGAdsense to my GGAccoung and will be paid from Hubpages for the rest Ads, right?

Your feedback would be great help, thanks a lot. smile

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Overall, you've got it right, although eBay "commission" isn't really a commission.  You are paid by the click there, but the payment is through HP and not directly from eBay.  Just as you said.

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

Wilderness explained things well. But one thing to remember is that it takes a long time to build a revenue stream here. Don't expect a ton of money right away (or even after a few years).  Best of luck with your writing here, and welcome to the site!

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
      PaulGoodman67posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think you can expect to start earning reasonably after about 8 months, if you play your cards right, but it depends on a number of factors.

1. Fred Smedley profile image61
        Fred Smedleyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

PaulGoodman67,Hi. Would you like to expand on what those factors are?

1. wilderness profile image94
          wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your choice of keywords, your SEO, what google does with Panda, what HP does, your choice of topics, World situations and economy, what's in the news, what Bing and Yahoo do, what the market for advertisers is, how well you write, the list is nearly endless.

1. Fred Smedley profile image61
            Fred Smedleyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

wilderness. OK thanks. Point taken.

working