jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

My views, comments and earnings are down... but

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

My views, participation, answers,comments and earnings are down but Hubber score is 100. What...?  Oh wait-- I did change my profile picture.

2. wordscribe43 profile image92
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

Pretty sure it's a sympathy 100, Rochelle.  wink

Sorry and congrats!

Rochelle Frankposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Gotta be. smile Maybe they felt bad to find out I'm an old lady instead of an owl.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

They still think I'm a snake!  lol

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

Rochelle Frankposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We all know the truth of that.
          Change your photo and maybe you'll get sympathy. smile (We all know you would rather be a snake, anyway.)

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
            Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ha! It's too easy to get followers without the snake avatar.  A challenge, sort of.  And besides, the believers hate it!  Sympathy?  Don't crave it!  tongue

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

2. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well done Rochelle..

A very Wise change smile 

Clearly you noticed my recent forum comment that your Owl had expired.. big_smile

That new bird certainly looks like she can sort out a mouse or two though! smile

3. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 5 years ago

For a $1 at Target, I became a pink bunny this month.  And for one day, my views shot up to 370.  Oh, what a feeling!  Thump, thump.  I will treasure this (one) day forever.  Back to the 100s for me.  I have gone as high as 94, but now that I'm scoring 88-89, I'm actually making some money.  Go figure!  Can't complain.

4. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 5 years ago

I think I have "in and outers." Like the burger.  When it comes to getting (and keeping) a follower's attention, I would have better luck with a taco truck.  Food has leverage.  Perhaps, a taco avatar next time???

5. lobobrandon profile image85
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

My highest score is 93 at least that's what I noticed. But, my traffic is just around 100 a day - mainly with 2 hubs sad

Just touched 10k  views ten mins ago. Waiting for the accolade wink

6. Shadesbreath profile image87
    Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago

Your picture looks awesome!

But, um, not sure what to tell you on traffic. Mine has tanked about 70% in the last month, so, bleh. I hope HP isn't going in the toilet. All my stuff is straight up and I got no spammy, secret-squirrel back-link B.S. linky crap. If my stuff dies, well, then HP missed something somewhere. Hope they fix it.

working