jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Bookmarking hubs

1. Talullah profile image60
    Talullahposted 5 years ago

I've been invited to bookmark my favourite hubs before the facility to do so expires at the end of the month. However, the instructions tell me to click into the  'Export Bookmarks as HTML' button, but there isn't one - I'd be really grateful if someone could advise me please!

1. clairemy profile image81
      clairemyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Tallulah you beat me to it, I cannot see any button at thebottom of the page either, so Help please as well.

2. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You don't have any bookmarks (you never bookmarked anything before that feature was removed about a month ago) so you have no bookmarks to download.

2. clairemy profile image81
    clairemyposted 5 years ago

But I have a notice saying that I should bookmark them before the 30thApril as it is then that the bookmarks can no longer be done.

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can not add any bookmarks now, but if you had collected bookmarks prior to March, then you would have to download a file of your bookmarks by the end of this month.

1. Talullah profile image60
        Talullahposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jason, thanks for the reply.

The instructions didn't make it clear, so I've been hunting all over HubPages looking for the button! I only joined a few weeks ago, which is why I don't have any hubs bookmarked prior to March.

Thanks for clarifying the situation, for both Clairemy and myselt.

Talullah

1. clairemy profile image81
          clairemyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thankyou Jason and thankyou Tallulah,I thought I was missing reading something properly.

working