jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Can't find the info about slide shows.

1. Xenonlit profile image61
    Xenonlitposted 5 years ago

I have some photos for an essay but don't know where to set up the slideshow under the new tools.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The slide show will show up as you load the photos. I have found that you need to click the option "thumbnails" in the capsule however for the slide show to appear. They have recently updated the slide show format and since that update, I have found I still need to click on the "thumbnail" option for the slide show to be presented in the hub.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image94
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

It is my understanding that the slideshows happen automatically.  Just add the photos, and the slideshow will appear.

1. maxravi profile image70
      maxraviposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This will help:

In the Hub Control Tabs of the HubTool, click on the Settings tab. You can link the photos of your Hub to a slideshow if your Hub contains at least five photos, 200x150 pixels or larger. You also have the ability to edit the slideshow to choose which photos you wish to include, as well as the option to turn a slideshow on or off.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#slideshow

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
        Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The new format seemingly does not need five photos to show a slide show.

3. Xenonlit profile image61
    Xenonlitposted 5 years ago

Thanks a lot for the prompt answers! I will be able to put up my slides now.

working