jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Published Recent Hub

1. CookwareBliss profile image55
    CookwareBlissposted 5 years ago

I Published a recent hub, but when I clicked on my hub link it says that my hub is not published.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can locate my hub, but Google Webmaster Googlebot tool can not find it, nor Facebook or Google+. It appears to be something going on blocking it from outside views as well. Plus it did not show up in my HP feed, which has no new posts for some hours. Same with notifications....a standstill. Nothing new.

1. snakeslane profile image81
        snakeslaneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Kind of eerily quiet around here though hmm

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree snakeslane!

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I suggest just editing and republishing.  Either you missed the button or there was a glitch.

3. brianwatson profile image66
    brianwatsonposted 5 years ago

I am having the same problem and after it said it was published.  I sent the link to my sister to read it and it said page does not exist.  How do I fix this?

1. CookwareBliss profile image55
      CookwareBlissposted 5 years ago in reply to this

brianwatson- I'm sorry to hear your having the same problem, but glad its not just me. I hope HubPages fixes this glitch.

4. Nickalooch profile image82
    Nickaloochposted 5 years ago

I published two hubs today, as did my friend and neither of our articles have appeared. I was able to share mine to facebook and tumblr but that was it. Ive also noticed my feed on here stopped updating 7 hours ago. Something must be up.

working