jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I Think I Can Handle a Makeover

1. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Warning: I'm really new here!

I have looked all over for advice about writing hubs and have decided that I want to write about what I'm interested in, knowing that my hubs might never earn me a plum nickel. That's just how I roll.

I guess I'm not asking how to make money, or how to get traffic, I just don't want to be wasting Hubbers' time. I want to be an asset, not a liability.

No worries, though, I'm a big girl. I can handle it.

Am I going in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

1. snakeslane profile image81
      snakeslaneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Georgie, I just read one of your pages, your tobacco additives Hub, it was really good. I left a comment. Well written, interesting, helpful, all that. The only suggestion I have for that particular article is maybe launch right in on the list of additives, as that is what I'm expecting, and maybe get into the history after that. You also may be able to find some images of the additives...hope that helps. I can only read one thing at a time, but maybe I could have a look at a few others tomorrow.

Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for taking the time to have a peek. I believe you're right about the history bit in that particular hub. smile

2. arynix profile image59
      arynixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I enjoyed reading your hub re. weight discrimination. I found it informative and thorough. The poll at the end was a nice touch!

Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I appreciate your time. smile

working