jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My Lowest Scoring Hub

1. angela_michelle profile image92
    angela_michelleposted 5 years ago

This is just a hub that does not do well. Many of my other Presidential hubs do quite well, but this one remains at the bottom with a low score. Any suggestions to improve it?

John Quincy Adams Facts: http://angela-michelle.hubpages.com/hub … -President

Thank you, please be nice, but constructive.

1. LetitiaFT profile image79
      LetitiaFTposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I agree with Dame Scribe (as usual). I thought it was a really interesting hub, but only two tags.
      I noticed you didn't use any links beyond those in the list of presidents. You might want to add a few to key terms like Eerie Canal, Emancipation Proclamation, and Monroe Doctrine.
      You might also want to find a book on John Quincy to add to the Amazon book on his father, just for coherency.
      Otherwise I was thrilled to learn about his love of animals and skinnydipping. Really made him come to life.

angela_michelleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your insight. I am taking a lot of your suggestions.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I don't see anything wrong with the Hub but your tags are pretty limiting. I would suggest you add - education, history - something that advertisers can use to ride along with your Hub wink

angela_michelleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Dame for your comments. I will do that.

3. lobobrandon profile image84
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

Tags don't matter according to me at all. Tags are only used for Hub Pages internal linking and nothing else. I don't bother with tags anymore. I deleted tags and have just 2 on most of my hubs now.

working