jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

What topic interests you?

1. StephenCowry profile image59
    StephenCowryposted 5 years ago

Just thought of what hubbers would like to know about in terms of information.

1. michememe profile image78
      michememeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am interested in realtionships, social events, poetry, movies, and parenting.

2. Jlbowden profile image81
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hello Stephen:

Cagsils answer seems to be very logical in reference to your question. And besides writing SEO keywords that will be found in google searches and writing search friendly content. It would also help you to craft your articles according to what you enjoy writing about the most. For example I enjoy birdwatching and related nature topics. And I write about health and medical topics in addition. So if these are niches that you find interesting for example, or know a little about, than you should definitely write about what you know. You will without doubt find that this alone will help increase you page views. And of course incorporating good grammar and pronunciation into your articles will not hurt either.  Hope my additonal feedback helps steer you in the right direction.

Jl

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Writing with Hubbers in mind isn't what you should be doing. You should be focused on other people who will find you from search engines. wink

3. iefox5 profile image60
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I'm interested in forum marketing and social media marketing related topics.

4. StephenCowry profile image59
    StephenCowryposted 5 years ago

Thank you guys for the input you've just shared. I'll try to incorporate those topics you mentioned in my hub. It's always nice to hear feedback from you to continually improve.

5. profile image0
    TrinityCatposted 5 years ago

At the moment, I am interested in psychology, relationships, certain areas of religion, movies, among a few more. But these some of my favorites.

StephenCowryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for sharing TrinityCat!

1. Jlbowden profile image81

Stephen:

There are a few writers here within the HP community who do write about all of these subjects, that you are currently interested in. I know one member in particular who we get together monthly with in our hubpages meetup here on Long Island. His name is Glenn Stok and here is his HP link. http://glennstok.hubpages.com/  Glenn has published two ebooks through Amazon on the topic of relationships for one. And he also has several articles on the topic under his profile page. So if you would like to browse a few articles in this niche under this hubber, than you can get some additional ideas from Glenn. I am sure he would also be more than glad to help answer any additional questions in this area you may have as well. Good luck and happy writing!

Jl

StephenCowryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That sounds really great referring me to a person who has been into writing. Yes, I'll be checking out his work and learn in the process. Thanks again Jlbowden.

1. Jlbowden profile image81

Stephen:

Not a problem-you're welcome and I'm sure Glenn wouldn't mind the little extra exposure either. Take care.

Jl

working