jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Where can we nominate a great hub worth reading?

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
    Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago

I just read a thought provoking hub about how difficult it is to take a life. It's not the usual pro/con abortion or political argument. It's a touching and realistic account of regular people who have found themselves in a position where they had to kill someone, and the truth of how hard it was to live with it, even if it was the right decision at the time. It's more interesting than recipes or how to give your dog a bath, though I do understand we often read Hubs to be entertained. I think this piece goes above and beyond: http://billybuc.hubpages.com/hub/The-Hu … ng-A-Life. My apologies if there is a correct method of nominating a piece and I don't know it.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Jean,

You can share it with your followers, either on the Feed or on the Hub.

Or you can do as you've done. Come to the forum, open a thread about the Hub and take it from there.

I don't think you would need another way to show others how much you like a hub.

Just a thought. smile

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
      Jean Bakulaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

OK, thanks Cagsil. I don't come on the forums much, (I have to sit on my hands when I read the religious or political ones sometimes) but thought this piece was very well said. So I guess it's all good then smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey Jean, it will be all good when moderators receive my report of this thread. I have asked them to move your thread to The Hubber's Hangout category.

It doesn't need to be under Suggest a New Feature category. But, all in all. Yes.

working