jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

ads removed?

1. sjwigglywoo profile image75
    sjwigglywooposted 5 years ago

Hi I don't know if anyone can help me but my ads have disappeared from my blog. I have not received an email from Google adsense and as far as I am aware I have done nothing to contravene the rules.

Can anyone shed any light as to why my ads have gone and if Google has removed them would I get an email informing me?

Sorry am quite new to this and I don't know where else to ask or what to do.
    Thanks in advance

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image87
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can see ads on your Hubs.

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

It might just be the usual squirrelly tech thing. Did you you go to your layout and see if they are still there? Whatever, delete and re-institute. Go through all your settings and do the same as appropriate. What makes me suggest this is that G didn't send you the usual nasty-gram.

1. sjwigglywoo profile image75
      sjwigglywooposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They are still showing in my layout, I have deleted and put them back, they are still not showing. I have checked email and I have had nothing.

On my adsense account page all my sites are still showing as active.

When you say all settings and do same please can you explain further what you are telling me to do, sorry to appear dumb. Thanks

3. sjwigglywoo profile image75
    sjwigglywooposted 5 years ago

I sent in an email and about 1am UK this morning time the ads reappeared! So I'm not sure what or why but it all appears to be ok. Panic over!

working