gmwilliams profile image 82

How has your birth order helped you in life?

annerivendell profile image89

annerivendell says

Garifalia 4 years ago

All of my life (until I got married that is) I had wanted an older brother. it was so tiring to have to be up front for everything. You were very lucky.

Starmom41 says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 4 years ago

Pop, pop, pop in! I am so glad to have you stop by. Of course, when there are large gaps between each siblings of six years or more, then each child is considered to be the respective ONLY CHILD in the family.

Garifalia says

• gmwilliams profile image

My mother was the oldest of 10, she had to carry the weight of the family also. Her parents were Black Southern shareshoppers. I know how you feel. I have written lots of stuff on the birth order scenario, especially oldest children!