Billie Kelpin profile image 88

Students of Logic: Can you please write a hub on the fallacies of logic as used by Trump?

Wondering about this:President Trump is a master at using fallacies of logic to confuse and dupe the unknowing. I wish that some student of logic would write specific examples of the type of logic tricks used, many of which are also used by 7th grade children on the schoolyard playground. What is the specific fallacy that's involved when you turn another's long held position into one of your own or conversely when you turn a negative about yourself onto an another. It's a very devious way of communicating and people recognize that something is wrong, but can't identify exactly what it is.

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 months ago

Tamera, Thank you soo much. I'll have to see that. By the way, I have a friend who markets her books with Periscope. I HAVE to give that a whirl. I'll check the Scott Adams videos. How about writing a hub on that?