profile image 48

Can I get lecturer post in college?

I am a PG holder before 1991.I did not pass 'NET'. I have taken MA MED in English.I am working as an aided hss teacher.Is 'NET' necessary for PG holders before 1991 to enter lecturer post now?


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.