jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Oh NO, Here SHE Goes Yet Again.....

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 6 weeks ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13190776.jpg
    Who is on your s*******t list?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

(1) People who rationalize their negative outcomes in life by making excuses, blaming others, & always being the victim.
      (2) People who hate the successful & affluent, indicating that they are exploitive & greedy instead of realizing that those who are successful & affluent planned, strategized, & made sacrifices to get where they are.
      (3) People w/a crab in the barrel mentality i.e. if they can't visualize or do something, then no one else should visualize or do something either.
      (4) People who have very limited, narrow paradigms, never venturing outside such paradigms.
      (5) People who want handouts & feel that the world OWES them.

2. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 6 weeks ago

I thought you were going to ask us to name specific people for a minute. I was all ready to go. lol

So... to be perhaps a little more vague...

Hypocrites who absolutely refuse to see their hypocrisy when it’s smacking them right in the face.

1. mariasknowledge profile image80
      mariasknowledgeposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Hahaha big_smile that's a good one.

3. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 6 weeks ago

(1) People who WON'T better themselves educationally, intellectually, & socioeconomically, being content with being where they ARE(ugh, ugh, ugh).
    (2) People who are happy w/nothing, living an animalistic, primitive existence.
    (3) People who are uncultivated & uncultured.
    (4) Nonintellectual people.
    (5) People w/a poverty mentality.  I AVOID such people like the plague.
    (6) People who live gray lives.
    (7) People who are....NEGAHOLICS.....NEGATERS, & all around HATERS........

working