(1) People who rationalize their negative outcomes in life by making excuses, blaming others, & always being the victim.
(2) People who hate the successful & affluent, indicating that they are exploitive & greedy instead of realizing that those who are successful & affluent planned, strategized, & made sacrifices to get where they are.
(3) People w/a crab in the barrel mentality i.e. if they can't visualize or do something, then no one else should visualize or do something either.
(4) People who have very limited, narrow paradigms, never venturing outside such paradigms.
(5) People who want handouts & feel that the world OWES them.
I thought you were going to ask us to name specific people for a minute. I was all ready to go.
So... to be perhaps a little more vague...
Hypocrites who absolutely refuse to see their hypocrisy when it’s smacking them right in the face.
(1) People who WON'T better themselves educationally, intellectually, & socioeconomically, being content with being where they ARE(ugh, ugh, ugh).
(2) People who are happy w/nothing, living an animalistic, primitive existence.
(3) People who are uncultivated & uncultured.
(4) Nonintellectual people.
(5) People w/a poverty mentality. I AVOID such people like the plague.
(6) People who live gray lives.
(7) People who are....NEGAHOLICS.....NEGATERS, & all around HATERS........
by Grace Marguerite Williams 5 years ago
Here'are some clips from youtube, watch and discuss. What makes some people do the things they DO? Where is the LOGIC? http://youtu.be/YD6gYSX6fOohttp://youtu.be/MN1RgyuLNq0
by Grace Marguerite Williams 12 months ago
There are those who strongly, even vehemently contend that there is gross socioeconomic inequality in America. They strong assert that the remedy to such socioeconomic inequality is that income should be distributed on an equal basis. Some among such contingents go further to argue that...
by karl 5 years ago
How many French millionaires will your country take?http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-2 … e-tax.htmlHow long do you think it will be before Frances economy will be on the big slide downwards?
by WriteAngled 5 years ago
I would like to know how someone, who joined five hours ago, whom I do not "follow" and would never dream of doing so, has managed to spam my feed with notification of a hub he has produced? It is bad enough that HP insists on logging me out every couple of days, that I have to go through...
by Kathleen Cochran 3 years ago
Why don't facts change a person's opinion?More than 30 years or research show that attempts to refute false information often backfire and lead people to hold on to their misperceptions even more strongly. Source: Christopher Graves, the Harvard Business Review (February 2015), Why do...
by Yves 5 years ago
Are You an elitist?Do we see ourselves clearly? How so... or not? Elitist: The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources... and ...a person who...
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|