(1) People who rationalize their negative outcomes in life by making excuses, blaming others, & always being the victim.
(2) People who hate the successful & affluent, indicating that they are exploitive & greedy instead of realizing that those who are successful & affluent planned, strategized, & made sacrifices to get where they are.
(3) People w/a crab in the barrel mentality i.e. if they can't visualize or do something, then no one else should visualize or do something either.
(4) People who have very limited, narrow paradigms, never venturing outside such paradigms.
(5) People who want handouts & feel that the world OWES them.
I thought you were going to ask us to name specific people for a minute. I was all ready to go.
So... to be perhaps a little more vague...
Hypocrites who absolutely refuse to see their hypocrisy when it’s smacking them right in the face.
(1) People who WON'T better themselves educationally, intellectually, & socioeconomically, being content with being where they ARE(ugh, ugh, ugh).
(2) People who are happy w/nothing, living an animalistic, primitive existence.
(3) People who are uncultivated & uncultured.
(4) Nonintellectual people.
(5) People w/a poverty mentality. I AVOID such people like the plague.
(6) People who live gray lives.
(7) People who are....NEGAHOLICS.....NEGATERS, & all around HATERS........
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
Here'are some clips from youtube, watch and discuss. What makes some people do the things they DO? Where is the LOGIC? http://youtu.be/YD6gYSX6fOohttp://youtu.be/MN1RgyuLNq0
by karl3 years ago
How many French millionaires will your country take?http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-2 … e-tax.htmlHow long do you think it will be before Frances economy will be on the big slide downwards?
by Grace Marguerite Williams22 months ago
This is something I have known since I was a preteen. In terms of relationships, men and women are attracted to those of similar sociocultural, socioeconomic, and educational backgrounds. Despite...
by WriteAngled4 years ago
I would like to know how someone, who joined five hours ago, whom I do not "follow" and would never dream of doing so, has managed to spam my feed with notification of a hub he has produced? It is bad enough...
by Paul Winngert5 weeks ago
Today the useless pos (I never use the president's name because that would be showing respect) issues the CDC list of forbidden words: “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,”...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.