(1) People who rationalize their negative outcomes in life by making excuses, blaming others, & always being the victim.
(2) People who hate the successful & affluent, indicating that they are exploitive & greedy instead of realizing that those who are successful & affluent planned, strategized, & made sacrifices to get where they are.
(3) People w/a crab in the barrel mentality i.e. if they can't visualize or do something, then no one else should visualize or do something either.
(4) People who have very limited, narrow paradigms, never venturing outside such paradigms.
(5) People who want handouts & feel that the world OWES them.
I thought you were going to ask us to name specific people for a minute. I was all ready to go.
So... to be perhaps a little more vague...
Hypocrites who absolutely refuse to see their hypocrisy when it’s smacking them right in the face.
(1) People who WON'T better themselves educationally, intellectually, & socioeconomically, being content with being where they ARE(ugh, ugh, ugh).
(2) People who are happy w/nothing, living an animalistic, primitive existence.
(3) People who are uncultivated & uncultured.
(4) Nonintellectual people.
(5) People w/a poverty mentality. I AVOID such people like the plague.
(6) People who live gray lives.
(7) People who are....NEGAHOLICS.....NEGATERS, & all around HATERS........
by Grace Marguerite Williams 4 weeks ago
In your estimation, name the BETTER president, Trump or Obama? Explain the reason(s) for your assessment? If Obama was better, why? If Trump is better, why?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 4 years ago
Here'are some clips from youtube, watch and discuss. What makes some people do the things they DO? Where is the LOGIC? http://youtu.be/YD6gYSX6fOohttp://youtu.be/MN1RgyuLNq0
by karl 4 years ago
How many French millionaires will your country take?http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-2 … e-tax.htmlHow long do you think it will be before Frances economy will be on the big slide downwards?
by WriteAngled 4 years ago
I would like to know how someone, who joined five hours ago, whom I do not "follow" and would never dream of doing so, has managed to spam my feed with notification of a hub he has produced? It is bad enough that HP insists on logging me out every couple of days, that I have to go through...
by chris087 3 years ago
Can I post success stories of affluent people from a book and post it here on hubpages?Or can I post articles from a magazine or book that you cannot find here on net? if not, is it okay if I will just edit it and change some of its words? I really want to post something here on hubpages...
by Yves 4 years ago
Are You an elitist?Do we see ourselves clearly? How so... or not? Elitist: The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources... and ...a person who...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|