jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can a person prepare for his SAT exams and not lose it? WOULD some one plz r

1. Uriel profile image77
    Urielposted 9 years ago

How can a person prepare for his SAT exams and not lose it? WOULD some one plz recommend some sites for extra studying?

2. dsuh2010 profile image72
    dsuh2010posted 8 years ago

There are several ways of preparing for the SAT.   
    First, let me quickly describe what you should study for:
    Critical Reading: Vocabulary, Sentence Clue Words, Reading Analysis and Comprehension
    Writing- Grammar, Structure of a Sentence, How... read more

3. profile image43
    karenmendesposted 8 years ago

Hey, check out www.examville.com   I found the site very helpful for SAT exam practice.

4. Death2theBarExam profile image55
    Death2theBarExamposted 8 years ago

Talk to your teachers.  They are ALWAYS ready to have a chance to impute knowledge to students that actually give a shit.  If you actually ask a teacher's help--they will help you in ways that you never realized.  You just have to ASK for the help.  You don't need the Internet for this.  You need to talk to your teachers.  I got a 36 on the ACT in reading bc I asked my teacher to help me. Asking for assistance w/in your high school community is SO beneficial, but constantly overlooked.  Utilize the tools you have while you still have access to them.  Talk to the AP teachers, even if you're not enrolled in AP classes.  They WANT to help you.  You have so many tools at this point in your life...EXPLOIT them all!  You will do well because you care enough about success that you have asked for help on a public forum.  Take this advice and go to your teachers!!! THEY WANT TO HELP THOSE THAT GIVE A SHIT!!!!  They'll fuckin adore you. Good luck and I'm sure you're gonna do great as those w/ambition always do.  Stay confidant in yourself.