You decide you need a personal development coach or success coach. Which criteri

1. BirteEdwards profile image58
    BirteEdwardsposted 8 years ago

You decide you need a personal development coach or success coach. Which criteria will you need? What qualities would you be looking for?

2. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

Honesty - Experience - Openness - Straightshooting - Wisdom - Someone who can challenge me to challenge myself - Non Judgemental - Humourous - Focused.  In essence a Motivator.  I have found that people like this are as scarce as hen's teeth.  I guess the fact that it has taken 6 weeks to have one like this answer your question confirms the absense.

It has always intrigued me why people perceive that they need a success coach.  One of the most successful things that any individual can achieve is Self Belief.  Hope I have helped.. What are your terms of engagement?  Check out what I do on my Hubpages... I love questions.  Good Luck in your quest to be the best.

3. Mr. Happy profile image84
    Mr. Happyposted 8 years ago

You are looking for someone who can tell your future by looking and listening to you. Why do you not look and listen to yourself and you will know where you have to be. Be honest to yourself and be who you are! No need for a personal coach unless you're training for sports in my humble opinion.

working