jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What things in life have met your expectations and fulfilled this thing called h

1. Benjimester profile image95
    Benjimesterposted 8 years ago

What things in life have met your expectations and fulfilled this thing called hope?

When I was younger, my life was filled with hopes.  I hoped for a girlfriend, a car, a good job, and lots of good days.  When I grew up, I learned that most of the things I hoped for weren't ever wort

2. yukiko profile image56
    yukikoposted 8 years ago

in my life, not all of my wants came into being. All these worldy things sometimes give us a bit depression when could not have  them but when I am getting matured I've realized that I have met my expectations, already. And i've found that having a good FRIENDSHIP is the great thing that I have met and that what I am expecting in my life. With this, I've learn that it is not the worldy things that give us fulfillment but the things that weren't expected but bring us into the heaven of happiness, fulfilment and success.

3. G-Ma Johnson profile image75
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 8 years ago

weren't worth anything compared to....
       my Belief in God, first and formost, and also the wonder of having children and the  real Hope youth brings to the world...
      The innocent, pure, caring, loving, un-judgenmental way they think and act...Our "ANGELS" right here on earth...
      Hope that answered your question in a positive way...you are such a sweet person  yikes) Hugs

4. sense4logic profile image63
    sense4logicposted 8 years ago

Having a child made me realize the miracle of life and that when I'm gone, a part of me will go on to witness more miracles.

working