jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If You were to be an animal, or fish, from the ocean what would you want to be!?

1. breanna_banana profile image53
    breanna_bananaposted 8 years ago

If You were to be an animal, or fish, from the ocean what would you want to be!?

Would you want to be a dolphin, shark, coral reef, puffer fish, or any kind of salt water (aka, OCEAN) What would you want to be!?

2. Miss D profile image53
    Miss Dposted 8 years ago

As far away from a fishing trawler as possible.

3. Kebennett1 profile image60
    Kebennett1posted 8 years ago

I would want to be the ocean with no two waves the same! Within it are so many wonders, from the beauty of the coral reefs, to the exotic fish, mammals, and sea plants to sunken ships with stories to tell and treasures of days gone by.

4. rvsource profile image57
    rvsourceposted 8 years ago

If I lived in the ocean, I would be a dolphin. Dolphins are very intelligent and adaptable. It seems that all animals, fish and mammals, are vulnerable in the ocean. Even the biggest and meanest sharks can fall prey to a fisherman's line. I once watched a video where the largest whale (Blue Whale) in the world was devoured by a pack of "tiger sharks." The sharks followed the whale until it was exhausted. Then they attacked one after another.

Dolphins can head off a shark. They are more agile and smarter. I've also read stories where Dolphins have saved shark attack victims and drug them to shore.

I want to be a "Dolphin!"

Jeff
    PS I wrote a blog about sharks, check it out and let me know what you think!

Jeff

5. LRobbins profile image79
    LRobbinsposted 8 years ago

A goblin shark, some people call them ugly, I think their interesting looking , they definitely have "character'.  They live very deep in the ocean, so are normally safe from fishermen.  Besides we don't know much about them, so I like the airof mystery that surrounds them.

6. blake4d profile image59
    blake4dposted 7 years ago

A sea otter, or maybe some kind of seal. But otters are my favorite furry of the seas...

7. finatics profile image80
    finaticsposted 6 years ago

If there was no threat of humans or predation, I would want to be a green sea turtle. They live in nice, warm water among beds of sea grass. Beautiful. And I would live for just about forever smile

working