jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Black Is Beautiful: Who Are the Blackest People on Earth?

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Black Is Beautiful: Who Are the Blackest People on Earth?

2. H P Roychoudhury profile image48
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 8 years ago

The beauty does not lie in the color. It depends upon the sense of vision. The vision of judgment is an individual instinct of character. The Blackest people are in every country of the Earth. It is not justified to say- who is the Blackest people on Earth? No human being is a blackest, which is derived from a non living matter looking black. A man in true sense can not be exactly equal to black. There is a degree of difference in the blackness of the color of human beings. As every human being is different, every so called black man differs in color depending upon the living constitution of Chromosome.

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

black is no more beautiful than pink or yellow, don't be racist.

4. pumpkincat210 profile image85
    pumpkincat210posted 7 years ago

Well, the lightest people(skin and eye) on earth come from the northern latitudes, so i would suspect, the darkest people on earth, live right near the equator, where their skin color and eye color is most suited for the long daylight hours, so somewhere in Africa.

1. Levertis Steele profile image84
      Levertis Steeleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Are they lighter than albinos?

5. mrpooper profile image54
    mrpooperposted 7 years ago

The Blackest People On Earth are the coal miners after a hard days work!

6. Sunny Barb profile image61
    Sunny Barbposted 6 years ago

What an interesting question.  Are you speaking of actual pigment?  Mr. Pooper isn't too far off from the truth when he mentions the hard working coal miners.  I'm certain it would depend on the particular region from where one originates. Beauty is from within and I guess from the old saying, "the eye of the beholder."