jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much do we value our individual privacy?

1. profile image47
    Angelaperezposted 8 years ago

How much do we value our individual privacy?

After a steady dose of reality TV and years of invented terrror.Not to mention being indoctrinated to believe we are not capable of caring for ourselves. We are told we need a caretaker, but we must relinquish some freedom and we buy it without even blinking.
    So do we even value our privacy or do we no longer even understand the concept?
    We've had to carry clear backpacks to school and confess every private part of our lives to a counselor(to make it better) for so long. I feel we do not remember privacy.

2. profile image0
    bluetiger1520posted 8 years ago

I agree we dont value our privacy. People need to start taking time out to think about self first, then deal with pressure of life.

3. HubChief profile image78
    HubChiefposted 8 years ago

Well I feel, there two types in the world

There are people successful and stablized to keep moving and they do care for their privacy

On other hand the people still striving for success are very vulnerable to manipulation. all these reality shows have introdued such people to "the care taker concept"

A very good point of dicussion raised by you. You can post in forums too. People would have more feedback.

4. artrush73 profile image60
    artrush73posted 8 years ago

I think privacy is such a big issue that people are only thinking about themselves. But in a way that they want to be protected. People are the one that have created theses laws, the laws which makes us have no privacy at all. Right now is the time, when you sit in the room all by yourself, but there will be always someone that knows what your doing. It's the issue of insecurity.

Closed to reply

working